Welcome to Windhorse Ways

"Every thing or living being that exists in this world; be it trees, flowers, birds, grasses, rocks, soil of the earth, or human beings; has its unique manner of existence - its essence, its spirit that makes it what it is. That is what is meant by connectedness."

--Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA--

All Love to You...All Days, All Ways.
Reverend Irene Windhorse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Seek the Charm...Reap the Joy!

Irene Windhorse ~ Transformational Spiritual Services ~ With Reverence for All Life

Happy Summer!  My favorite time....
I've spent the winter pouring through papers and books...weeding out what has become garbage and stacking books in boxes for sale and donations.

One drawback of summer is the cacophony of odiferous 'landscaping' tools; grinders smoothing out wood, cutting down trees...generators buzzing low frequencies than definitely make the day unpleasant.  I chant mantras to get through it; going into a slightly different dimension of peaceful sound.

So yesterday, I'm wondering when the work being done on my next door neighbors' home will be done, at least for the day.  I'm wishing it's soon!!  THEN, all of a sudden, the worker starts whistling... a most marvelous whistler!  In the 1940's and ,50s...and before that as well...men whistled.  Many men.  A few excellent, with trilling and warbling...magnificent!

Well, this man's whistling brought that all back to me...I saw my Uncle Stan whistling....and the beauty of this man's talent for whistling brought tears to my heart.  It was angelic!  He sang a snippet too, and has a great singing voice.

Let's use our vocal abilities to grace All Life.
Give the thrill of good whistling everywhere, if you have the skill.

Enjoy the summer...walk in courage toward what you want without fear of mishap.  Use caution always...without fear.

Blessed IS,
Revv'n Revv Windhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a Gift of Learning. I welcome your respectful comments and additions.