Welcome to Windhorse Ways

"Every thing or living being that exists in this world; be it trees, flowers, birds, grasses, rocks, soil of the earth, or human beings; has its unique manner of existence - its essence, its spirit that makes it what it is. That is what is meant by connectedness."

--Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA--

All Love to You...All Days, All Ways.
Reverend Irene Windhorse

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wang Ji Wu Speaks My Heart's Mission


Miracle Days show up in rows...or rather, the ability to see the Miracles and connect to them waxes and wanes is more likely! Well, I'm hooked up big-time lately! This morning, preparing for a presentation, I opened randomly several books, and the third one opened to the Perfect Expresson of what I hope to share and enliven in the world. I am going to type it all right here, from Wang Ji Wu,



spoken at 100 years old...as noted in Xing Yi Nei Gong:

"The heart is calm, quiet as still water"

"My own history is from the end of the Qing Dynasty, through the period of the Republic to the People's Republic, already a hundred years. My life has seen its share of ups and downs, times of poverty and hardship, honor and dishonor, the changes of the seasons, all of which have left a deep impression on me. After the founding of the People's Republic, my life became stable, but with the Cultural Revolution, disaster once again overran the country and I was forced out of business. All of these events served as a means of cultivating my spirit, and afforded me the opportunity to practice the "gong fu" of living in the world."

"One must always maintain a calm heart even when influenced by the seven emotions: joy, anger, happiness, worry, sadness, fear, and surprise. The heart must remain as calm as still water, never allowing any personal desires to stir up a ripple of disturbance. My thoughts are pure, in spirit I seek to forget myself and transcend the common affairs of the world, keeping my life simple and my desires few. With a clear heart, I do not contend with others or make demands upon the world, but rather seek to contribute what I can for the benefit of all, aiding those in need and protecting those in danger.

"Without desire one is strong, without desire one is quiet, without desire one may return to that which is natural, without desire one returns to the original state. With a heart like still water, from the extreme stillness will spring action, from the void comes that which is alive, yin and yang are in harmony and the qi flows unimpeded. With a heart like still water the qi is sufficient and the spirit full. When the qi is sufficient and the spirit full, the organs function normally, the blood is nourished, the meridians, nerves, digestion and circulation are all healthy and the metabolism stimulated. When the factors which prevent aging are all strong, one may prevent illness and live a long and healthy life.

"Live an enthusiastic life, serve the public good.

"I ha~~ve traveled the long road of life, experiencing hardship, difficulty and I know the sentiment of man is often as thin as paper. I have seen corruption and those whose only concern is realizing their own desires. Because of this, I have strived even harder to live a practical life, willing to sacrifice even more for the good of the people. After the founding of the Republic, I spent my time working in the streets as a doctor, treating anyone who came to me for help with wholehearted enthusiasm. When one finds happiness in serving others, one will be full of the spirit of life, seeing things as they are with a calm heart. Thus, one may reach the state where the spirit is preserved within, the body is healthy and the spirit full, the intellect wise, decisions made adroitly and reactions made spontaneously. Consequently, the life energy will be strengthened and increased while promoting the health and longevity of the body."

~~These are the words of Wang Ju Wu at the age of 100: His principles of living a healthy life.
and submitted to you, whoever happens upon reading this...because it follows my Tenet of Basic Goodness, and this man so touched my Heart's Knowing when I read this. He speaks my Heart's Mission. Goddess Bless! and Blessed IS!!
With great Respect for all Teachers who have influenced my Path and Evolution;
with Reverence for All Life~Rev Irene Windhorse




Irene Windhorse ~ Transformational Spiritual Services ~ With Reverence for All Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a Gift of Learning. I welcome your respectful comments and additions.